We welcome you to the Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Network of State Teachers of the Year; a service organization comprised of educators who have been named a Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year or were a Finalist for Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year.
1. Encourage quality education for each individual through quality teaching.
2. Recognize the excellence and commitment of professional educators.
3. Promote the image of education through public awareness.
4. Stimulate the personal and professional growth of our members through their participation in workshops or seminars.
5. Mentor young people entering into the educational profession.
Explore our website to learn about our activities around the state. We are proud of the involvement of our talented members and the service they provide to the students and the teachers of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
I believe that our children are our most valuable resource. They need quality teachers who enjoy sharing the love of learning.
For the children,
Angela D. Homan
NNSTOY-PA Class of 2011
2019 Pennsylvania State Teacher of the Year Finalists:
- Amber Chiafulio
- Kenneth Ehrmann
- Ann Franzosa
- Brian R. Hastings
- Wade Owlett
- Myken Poorman
- Marilyn Pryle
- Jayda Pugliese
- Sunada Roberts
- Uriah Sampson
- Maria Vita
- Brian Wargo